Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed more ways guests can experience the highly-anticipated water theme park – Universal’s Volcano Bay, giving them more flexibility to plan their visit.
When it grand opens on May 25, Universal’s Volcano Bay will become Universal Orlando’s third amazing theme park and will feature a variety of experiences ranging from daring to serene, offering something for everyone.
Volcano Bay’s new offerings provide a variety of choices that allow guests to shape their experience – from new 3-Park Annual Pass products to special Florida resident ticket options. Here’s a look at the new options now available to help guests plan the ultimate Universal Orlando Resort vacation.
Florida Resident 3-Park Multi-Day Tickets (Starting at $199.99 per adult – Less than $67 per day)
· The Florida Resident 3-Park Multi-Day Ticket entitles one guest admission to all three of Universal Orlando’s theme parks: Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay.
o Options available from 2 to 3 days in duration
o Valid up to 180 days after purchase
Universal Orlando Resort 3-Park Passes – Florida Residents (Starting as low as $17.38 per month*)
Includes admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park, plus special benefits exclusive to Annual Passholders including discounts and perks, free admission to special events and more.
Four different pass options are available
*FlexPay option is available with low monthly payment rates after one initial down payment
Universal’s Volcano Bay 1-Day Admission Ticket (Starting at $67 per adult)
· Allows guests one-day admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay.
Universal’s Volcano Bay Express Pass (Starting at $19.99 per person)
· With Universal Express, guests can bypass the Virtual Line experience and enjoy Volcano Bay’s rides at their convenience.
o Universal Express Unlimited (unlimited Express ride access at participating rides within Universal’s Volcano Bay) is also available
For more information and to purchase these brand-new ticket options, contact Mary Morales htftps://m.facebook.com/MaryMoralesTravelPlanner/
Legoland Resort in Florida has announced extended dates for this year’s Star Wars event. LEGO Star Wars™ Days – May 6-7 & 13-14 has been extended adding an extra weekend of excitement. Families are encouraged to visit a galaxy far far away during this lucasfilm authorized event, which will feature some of the most famous scenes from the Star Wars saga made out of 1.5 million Lego bricks in their very own Lego Star Wars miniland model display. The resort will host appearances by costumed Star Wars fans Lego building activities inspired by Star Wars and stories and Star Wars themed costume parade for kids.
Beginning this weekend, Halloween meets the sea every Saturday and Sunday in October during SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular. This family-friendly event immerses guests in an underwater “fantasea” with trick-or-treating, whimsical pumpkin fish, sea-themed arts and crafts, and up-close animal encounters.
SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular takes place from 12 p.m. to park close every weekend, October 1-30. Like all special events at SeaWorld, Halloween Spooktacular is included with park admission.
Spooktacular Highlights Include:
- Waves of Trick-or-Treat Fun – Costumed youngsters can trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies. Each sea-themed, trick-or-treat station features an assortment of candy favorites including Tootsie Roll and SunRype Fruit To Go, just to name a few.
- Penelope’s Garden Party – This dynamic “underwater” environment comes to life each weekend with a live DJ, animal interactions, a variety of craft opportunities, bubbles floating overhead and whimsical sea-themed characters.
- Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – Celebrate a Spooktacular Halloween at SeaWorld with The Count, Elmo, Abby, and the rest of everyone’s Sesame Street friends! The Count is feeling lonely this Halloween, and it’s up to you and the loveable monsters from Sesame Street to get him into the Halloween spirit. Batty bats and spooky skeletons join the fun in a song filled stage show that invites you and your family to dance, play and sing along.
- Spooktacular Dance Party – Children join Princess Penelope and her under-the-sea friends for a Spooktacular Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air. The party will kick off at the Village Square in the front of the park every event night one hour before park closing.
Spectacular Spooky Add-Ons available at SeaWorldOrlando.com:
- Dine With Shamu Halloween Spooktacular Brunch – Guests can celebrate with an immersive and memorable brunch experience at Dine With Shamu. They will enjoy seasonal items and reserved tables that bring them up close to majestic killer whales. There also are some Halloween surprises including a free candy bag to get your Spooktacular adventure started. Prices begin at $28 plus tax for adults and $16 plus tax for kids. Pass Members receive a 10% discount.
- Meet and Greet with Cookie Monster at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular- Meet Cookie Monster from Sesame Street during SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular. For just $19 per person, guests can meet the character at SeaFire Grill and enjoy his favorite treat: a cookie! Plus, every guest receives a printed photo of their meet-and-greet to take home. Pass Members receive a 10% discount.
- Reserved Seating: Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween- Enjoy a reserved seat at a showtime of your choice for Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween show at SeaWorld Orlando. Priced at $19 per person, guarantee a seat for a showtime of your choice.
Best Way to Play:
The best way for guests to visit SeaWorld Orlando is with an Annual Pass or Fun Card and by purchasing a pass now, guests can get three months free. Also available now is the brand new Transferrable Pass allowing Pass Members to bring a different guest each time they visit SeaWorld Orlando or Aquatica Orlando, for details visitwww.SeaWorldOrlando.com.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration:
Just around the corner, waves of holiday spirit splash over the park during SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration running Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays November 25 through December 11 and daily December 16 through 31. Guests can make holiday memories by enjoying live shows, festive shopping and delicious food. Beloved Christmas character Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and friends, including Clarice, Bumble, the Abominable Snow Monster and Yukon Cornelius, and Rudolph themed attractions will be making their debut as part of the 2016 Christmas Celebration at SeaWorld Orlando. Stay tuned for all-new holiday news and returning favorites soon.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit www.SeaWorldOrlando.com. Follow SeaWorld onFacebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest Halloween Spooktacular details and information.
Super Size Orlando is excited that renowned animal expert “Jungle Jack” Hanna is back for another weekend of excitement and storytelling at SeaWorld Orlando on August 20 and 21. The internationally-known conservationist, author, television personality and lifelong adventurer will share animal facts and his travel tales during captivating and interactive presentations inside the Nautilus Theater.
In addition to shows included with park admission,SeaWorld will have several additional opportunities for guests to personally interact with Jack Hanna at the park including meet-and-greets, autograph signings, and exclusive dining packages.
· Meet Jack Hanna (Saturday, August 20) –Reserve space now to meet Jack Hanna and receive reserved seats to his show at SeaWorld Orlando. Prepare for Jack to entertain with animal facts, stories and answers to questions from you. Package includes a seat in the reserved section to the 1:00 p.m. show. Pricing begins at $39 per person and Pass Members receive a 10% discount.
· Dine With Shamu® Jack Hanna Dinner (Saturday, August 20) – Enjoy a delicious dinner and mingle with Jack Hanna at Dine with Shamu. The package includes dinner at Dine with Shamu, meet-and-greet with Jack Hanna and a seat in the reserved section at the 3:00 p.m. show. Dinner is at 5:30 p.m. Pricing begins at $59 per person and Pass Members receive a 10% discount.
· Dine With Shamu® Jack Hanna Brunch (Sunday, August 21) – Enjoy a delicious brunch with all of your breakfast favorites and mingle with Jack Hanna at Dine with Shamu. The package includes brunch at Dine with Shamu, meet-and-greet with Jack Hanna and special reserved seats to the 11:30 a.m. show. Brunch is at 10:00 a.m. Pricing begins at $49 per person and Pass Members receive a 10% discount.
Guests can enjoy a wild weekend at SeaWorld Orlando with Jack Hanna for just $69 with the purchase of a limited-time single-day admission atSeaWorldOrlando.com.
To learn more about all of SeaWorld’s ticket offers and events, visit www.SeaWorldOrlando.com. Events and times are subject to change. Follow SeaWorld onFacebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest special event information.
Beginning July 22, beat the heat like never before at SeaWorld Orlando’s all new Summer Soak Party. Families can take a break from the sun and splash and dance the day away under playful sprinklers and rain curtains. DJ’s and dancers keep things cool while ice-cold culinary surprises delight guests at this summertime celebration Party Zone.
The Summer Soak Party takes place daily through August 14 at SeaWorld’s Bayside Stadium from 12 to 6 p.m. and weekends August 15 through Labor Day.
Exclusive Party Zone Offers
- $1 Cotton Candy
- $1 Popcorn
- $2 Bottled Water
- $3 Bottled Beer
- $3 Shamu® Ice Cream Bars
- $10 Shamu® Bubble Blower
- $10 Shame® Misting Fan
- Free Beer Daily for Pass Members- SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members can now receive a free 12 oz. draft pour of Mako Red Ale daily through August 31. Guests can show their Pass at Terrace Bar, Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen or Spice Mill to receive this daily offer.
- Christmas in July- Christmas time might still be a few months away, but July is the perfect time to save big on SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration running select nights in November and December. Starting July 21 through July 25, guests can book reservations to Santa’s Fireside Feast – a holiday dinner with Santa, Mrs. Claus and their helpful elves – at a 30% discount. Guests can also purchase discounted Holiday PhotoKey Packages and tickets to SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration for only $69 at SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- For the best way to beat the heat and get all the summer deals and competitive ticket offers, visit www.SeaWorldOrlando.com
Summer of Mako at SeaWorld Orlando
Through August 7, SeaWorld will feature Summer of Mako, an all-new event that encourages families to explore, be inspired and take action to protect our one ocean. Whether you want to meet animal experts, dive deeper into an ocean of interactive games or experience Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest coaster, Mako, Summer of Mako has something for everyone.
Island Nights at Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark
Beat the Central Florida heat this summer at Aquatica®, SeaWorld’s Waterpark®. Now through August 6, Aquatica will offer another way to cool off with Island Nights presented by Coca-Cola®. Taking place every Friday and Saturday night, guests can enjoy an evening celebration of summer with a special Island Nights soundtrack, extended park hours, a daily happy hour from 5 p.m. to park close, an evening menu sizzlin’ with flavor at Waterstone Grill and an evening kick-off party with a DJ and dancers. Event included with park admission to Aquatica.
To learn more about all of SeaWorld’s ticket offers this summer, visit www.SeaWorldOrlando.com. Events and times are subject to change. Follow SeaWorld on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest Summer of Mako and Island Nights information. Join the conversation with #SeaWorld and #SummerOfMako.