On Saturday, February 20 hot country music star, Scotty McCreery will take the stage. ACM and CMT Award winner McCreery has sold more than 2.5 million albums and received both Platinum and Gold album certifications. Then on Sunday, February 21, legendary and founding member of the rock group Styx, Dennis DeYoung will perform.
Scheduled performances now include:
- Saturday, February 13: Smash Mouth
- Sunday, February 14: Gladys Knight
- Saturday, February 20: Scotty McCreery
- Sunday, February 21: Dennis DeYoung
- Saturday, February 27: To be announced
- Sunday, February 28: To be announced
- Saturday, March 5: To be announced
- Sunday, March 6: To be announced
The event honors America’s Heroes and featuring live concerts from top classic rock and country bands and artists, tasty BBQ and thirst-quenching beer, and is included with regular park admission. Event festivities begin at 12 p.m. each weekend, with concerts at 4 p.m.*
In addition to the signature acts and festivities, the event also will feature a secondary stage to showcase local bands, and a DJ spinning music for guests to show off their line dancing and boot scootin’ skills.
Beyond the stage, guests can enjoy a Harley-Davidson Orlando display of motorcycles specifically for Bands, Brew and BBQ along with a collection of classic cars.
Returning this year, the patriotic-themed USO Family Garden will offer animal encounters, Explore Zones and a kid-friendly interactive host making this the perfect place to play for families with young guests. Kids of all ages are invited to enjoy this family-friendly area while they learn to line dance, meet animals and have fun all afternoon.
- VIP Front Row Seating & BBQ Package – Starting at just $40, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches from the artists); enjoy a delicious BBQ Tasting Sampler, and one Quick Queue unlimited.
- Concert Floor Seating & Quick Queue – Starting at just $24, guests can reserve floor seats right in front of the band and Quick Queue unlimited.
This year, SeaWorld’s chef experts fire up the grill with a bold array of BBQ options beyond the ordinary. From smoky and spicy to sweet and tangy, there are options for every craving, plus guests can match menu items with specific craft brews or a flight of wine.
New this year, connoisseurs of BBQ and craft brews can delight in sizzling sampler packages sure to elevate the taste buds.
SPECIAL BANDS, BREW & BBQ PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- BBQ Tasting Sampler – Guests can choose up to five menu items from SeaWorld’s sampler selections at any of the Bands, Brew & BBQ food locations for just $20.
- Craft Brew Sampler – Guests sample 10 ice-cold craft beers — from a selection of more than 30 brews — for just $30.
- BBQ Tasting and Craft Brew Sampler (Best Value) – This sampler includes five menu items and five craft brew samples along the Bands, Brew & BBQ Pathway –all for only $35.