This weekend, fans from around the world will come together to celebrate Harry Potter’s adventures at the third annual “A Celebration of Harry Potter.” Hosted by Universal Orlando Resort and Warner Bros., this three-day event will give fans the opportunity to Enjoy Q&A sessions with film talent and other special guests, including Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley), Katie Leung (Cho Chang), Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)
· Explore the Harry Potter Expo – full of experiences conducted by Pottermore, Scholastic, Harry Potter: The Exhibition, MinaLima, and Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
· Get a glimpse into the process of prop making in a Q&A session with Pierre Bohanna, head prop maker from the Harry Potter film series
· Learn about wand duelling in a wand combat masterclass hosted by the world’s only Wand Combat choreographer, Paul Harris
· Experience exclusive Quidditch ™ inspired photo opportunities and attend dance demonstrations by Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students
· Access The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida. Plus, board the iconic Hogwarts Express and journey between the two lands with a park-to-park ticket
Access to select events within “A Celebration of Harry Potter” is included in regular admission to Universal Orlando’s theme parks. Admission to panel events will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.